Cialis is a synthetic drug to improve erection, the main active component of which is Tadalafil. Unlike other similar drugs, Cialis does not disturb the work of the circulatory system. It should also be noted that this drug comprising tadalafil in its composition, does not affect the characteristics of the seminal fluid, and the level of the hormone testosterone.
The highest level of concentration of tadalafil in plasma is observed 2 hours after oral administration of funds. The effect of this preparation lasting for 36 hours. After 18 hours post-dose period begins Cialis excretion from the body, the process involving the kidney and intestinal metabolites.
- At the heart of the action of Cialis is a reversible chemical process, which resulted in the cavernosum corpus in the penis which increases the level of cyclic nucleotides and lowers the tone of smooth muscles of the body. Tadalafil, the substance does not provide sexual stimulation. Effect of the drug occurs within 15 minutes after administration. During sexual stimulation increases blood flow to the genitals, resulting in prolonged erection occurs.
- The drug is taken orally, regardless of the meal, with the tablet you must drink plenty of fluids. Cialis can be applied as a quarter of an hour before anticipated sexual intercourse and a few hours before that becomes possible thanks to the long-term therapeutic effect of this tool. A single dose of the drug prescribed by the physician, taking into account the characteristics of the patient, however, it should be remembered that the maximum daily dose of Cialis can not exceed 1 tablet.
Cialis is prescribed to men with persistent erectile dysfunction.
Cialis should not be applied to the following categories of patients:
- People with hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation;
- Persons under the age of majority;
- Patients who have a history of chronic diseases of the circulatory system (heart attack, persistent low blood pressure, angina, heart failure of the second degree, arrhythmia and hypertension);
- People with diseases of the blood (leukemia, anemia, multiple myeloma), and patients who are at risk of their occurrence;
- Persons taking alpha-blockers and organic nitrates;
- Patients with chronic kidney disease or liver disease;
- Men with the curvature of the penis or cavernous fibrosis.
Possible side effects associated with the use of Cialis:
While receiving the therapeutic agent, some patients can develop following side effects:
- Headache, dizziness;
- Intestinal disorders, indigestion;
- Muscle pain, back;
- Pain syndrome in the eyes, accompanied by redness of the conjunctiva;
To avoid these symptoms- before using the drug you should consult your doctor.